Monday, April 7, 2008

Plastic Surgery & Drug Pieces



Some people believe that these pieces don't work with my concentration. I'm here to back myself up. These pieces will work along just fine with my concentration because my concentration is showing peoples habits and addictions, and I believe that is exactly what I'm showing. The Plastic Surgery women is obviously a women that has had way too much surgery on her face which has caused her to look like an old transvestite with abnormally large hair. The psychedelic one my interpretation of what is going on is some ones mind while they are using drugs such as shrooms, acid, etc. The piece if very chaotic, confusing, and random with hidden gnomes to be found, and that is exactly what I wanted to portray.

3 comments:

shelby said...

you know that now I'm gonna have to stare at this until I find the hidden gnomes...

Anonymous said...

im crazy about the psychedelic gnomes and mushrooms. its really flawless.

lhsap2kevinD said...

sek C lay D with the surjur E
wow that was disgusting haha
I like them!